Saturday, June 4, 2011

Pardon my whining

Day one of our 22 day journey has put us on a rocky path. I worked so hard yesterday. I have been working so hard for a few days now. Even had dental work done earlier this week. You would think today would have been a little better but no. I really wanted to leave last night. I really wanted to be here for my bestie today from the time she got up but it just wasn't in the cards. I almost feel like being here has become more of a to do list item on her check list because of her heartbreaking circumstances. I hated to do it but dh and i both felt it best for her to be with her family and not have to worry about us. I miss her bad right now.

As if all that weren't enough I have been eating like a pig. I made a commitment to myself to track everything I ate with my handy dandy iPad and I feel like a glutenous cow.

So here I am.... After traveling for 9.5 hrs on the bike typing a blog to distract the burning criucifiction that is my selfish flesh....time to master some angry birds

No comments:

Post a Comment