Friday, March 18, 2011

Oh what a glorious day,,,,

have you ever felt like God was just smiling down on you? I feel little blessings pouring all over my shoulders today...

I can't say what yet but there may be a very big blessing coming our way soon. My sweet dh may be able to go to training when we can all go. One of my besties and I are going to get make overs, eat Olive Garden, and buy furniture....on top of that I did my 2nd work out in a row along with 5 solid days of tracking food.

to top all that off....My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE mothering tool is up for grabs today from one of my favorite parenting resources! Doorpost's 4th day give away is a full set of their charts including (drum roll) THE IF THEN CHART!!! Oh you should see the smile on my face!!!!

Go here and enter to win...NO MOTHER SHOULD BE WITHOUT THESE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment